You can hire the Happy Film Company for Family Portraits, Maternity & Newborn Shoots, Birthday Parties, 1st Year Cake Smashes and Family Reunions. If you have a special request, just let us know. Your base package comes with all digital images and 3-5 little video clips. If you are hungry for more video, add on a "Happy Film" and we'll create a 1-2 minute family video masterpiece for you!
FAMILY SHOOT | $550
30-60 Minute Photography Session
Family Photos (Approx. 75-100; Delivered Via Online Gallery)
1-2 Minute Edited Family Video to Your Package
*You can pay 100% upfront for your shoot OR you can put down a $50 non-refundable deposit to reserve your date on the calendar and then pay the remaining balance on the day of your shoot.
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 30-60 Minute Photography Session
- All Digital Images
75-100 Digital Images
High-resolution / Fully Edited
Delivered in an online gallery for easy downloading and online sharing.
You will also receive a print release that will allow you to print images on your own.
- Happy Film (Family Video) -- OPTIONAL (adds $125)
During your shoot, we simultaneously record photo and video. Your video clips are edited together into a 1-2 Minute cinematic family film with upbeat licensed music. Your video is delivered online via Vimeo. You can download it to your computer with one click and easily share it online with friends & family.
PLANNING YOUR SHOOT
To help your family relax & have fun during your shoot, we recommend that you choose an "adventure" (a.k.a. a seasonal shoot activity). Every 3 months, we release a fresh list of adventures, so you always have something new to focus on (other than the camera). Check out our 'Plan Your Shoot' Guide to see our favorite locations & adventures.
- YES, you can bring your dog.
- If it rains, we usually reschedule.
- Props are always a fun idea.
- Maternity photos are taken in months 8 or 9.
- Newborn photos are taken in your home.
- Photos & Videos are all edited & high-resolution. We deliver them online.
- We know your kids are hyper, shy, sleepy, moody, teary, superheros....whatever you got, bring it on! We've seen it all and we aren't afraid.
- Still got questions? Frequently Asked Questions